194 Nandroya Road COOROY QLD 4563
Gracious Country Retreat with Studio & Horse Friendly!
UNDER OFFER "Subject to Conditions'
This resplendent acreage parcel truly has the lot - a gracious Queensland style residence with infusions of French Provincial charm, a self-contained cottage, horse-friendly infrastructure and cleared land, forested pockets, two dams, a glorious outlook across rolling countryside to Ninderry Bluff, and absolute privacy, tucked away on approx 1.9-hectares in the prestigious Eumundi Range acreage belt.
The residence offers expansive living across a single level, comprising three king size bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living and dining, country-style kitchen, and wraparound verandah covering ¾ of exterior, plus sun-drenched paved terrace/courtyard with picture-postcard romantic gazebo at edge of cottage style gardens…it's all just so elegant and classy!
French doors opening to verandah and terrace, ceiling fans, split system air-conditioning in some bedrooms, gas cooktop, detailed fretwork, and tasteful décor; are features of note, it exudes an ambience reminiscent of refined old-world country living - the type of home that wouldn't be out of place in the glossy pages of "Country Life" magazine.
Infrastructure on the property is of a high quality and includes a 10x10m American-style barn with two stables, feed and tack area; 20x50m fenced sand arena; 3 x water tanks to irrigate property; and a gorgeous self-contained cottage with separate driveway.
The cottage comprises open vaulted ceiling, leadlight windows, bedroom, bathroom, living area, kitchenette, plus front and rear porch; located amongst the forest at the rear of the property, it boasts excellent privacy from main residence. It showcases a picturesque view across the main dam and is just footsteps to the second smaller dam…what a setting!
Located just a five-minute drive to Cooroy with its many amenities, 10 minutes to Eumundi with its famous biweekly markets, and 25 minutes to Noosa's dining and beaches; it's perfectly located to take full advantage of the complete Sunshine Coast lifestyle.
This is exceptional in every sense, arguably one of the best of its kind on the market in the hinterland, it will not fail to absolutely impress! A country escape without compromise. Simply magnificent.
Private Inspections only, please call Carlene George on 0402 733 906 or Brian George on 0423 475 914.
• Gracious Queensland residence on 4.7-acres
• Private setting, elevated with glorious outlook
• Charming self-contained cottage onsite
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen + kitchenette
• Wraparound verandah + sundrenched terrace
• Romantic gazebo with delightful garden setting
• French doors, detailed fretwork, A/C, fans
• American style barn - stables, feed & tack area
• 3 x water tanks, 2 dams, cleared areas + forest
• First-class in every sense, prestigious acreage belt
• 5 mins to Cooroy, 10 mins to Eumundi markets
• 25 mins to Noosa's world-class dining & beach
• Exceptional property will thoroughly impress!