10 Opal Lane COOROY QLD 4563
Watch it Grow!
The moment you walk into 10 Opal Lane, you know this is different, a short glance will tell you that this home has been built with thought, care, quality, and an eye for those details that modern living demand.
This GJ Gardner custom design and built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is perfectly positioned right in the middle of Cooroy township on a virtually maintenance free block within walking distance to each and all that the beautiful Hinterland Township of Cooroy has to offer; Bowls Club, Microbrewery, IGA, Cafes, RSL, Library and all manner of shops.
The interior of the House has been meticulously planned, with a Gull Design custom kitchen with overheads, an abundance of cupboard space, modern appliances, gas cooktop, and a beautiful stone topped island bench which is your center piece for what can only be described as an entertainers delight!
Huge Living/ Dining room complete with, floor to ceiling drapes, sliding doors to your impeccable cooch lawn, waiting for a Gazebo or Awning, with an adjacent built gas line, and the servery window- bring on the outdoor kitchen and a cold drink…or 2!
3 generous bedrooms all host large built in wardrobes and the Master supports a walk through wardrobe and gorgeous ensuite for full privacy. Double lock up garage is oversized with custom workbench and access to your own storage attic, you can never have enough.
Absolutely perfect for downsizers, families, empty nesters and investors alike, 25mins from the pristine Noosa Coast, everything has been thought of, in fact there is simply too much to cover here, see below for more information.
• GJ Gardner Custom design and Built Home - 1 year Young!
• Gull Design Custom Kitchen cabinetry thru out inc Blackbutt floating timber shelves and robes
• Bosch D/W, Gas cooktop, Modern appliances
• Bath and Ensuite Mirrored shaving cabinets with hidden power, strip lighting
• Bespoke Laundry with broom cupboard, clothes hamper and storage plus+
• Embassy Stone Noosa - Caesar stone bench tops
• Floor to ceiling blockout Curtains and Blinds
• Tinted Windows
• LivingStyles - Pendant Lighting
• Cat6 Ethernet cables from Phone/Modem Point to Master and Lounge Tv Points
• Fujitsu 7.1Kw Split system Air Con
• Thermann 26 Gas Hot Water System
• Double Garage with 15amp power outlet, workbench, roof space (attic) with lights and mezzanine
• Roof double insulated and living area walls insulated/soundproofing
• Laundry has built in broom cupboard and clothes hamper and storage plus+
• Private courtyard
• New Cooch lawn
• 2x 2000L rainwater tanks plumbed for Irrigation Pump connection
• Garden Full Irrigation system in place
• 3x1.5m Garden shed, custom fit out with woodwork bench and storage
• Automatic Front gate