146 Kildeys Road COOTHARABA QLD 4565
Noosa Hinterland Haven!
Home + Studio on 10 Acres!
Tucked away in total privacy on a resplendent 10 acre parcel of land, framed by pristine forest, is this idyllic lifestyle sanctuary - a gorgeous architect designed home with a beachy coastal ambience plus a separate self-contained studio perfect for income generation or dual living for the extended family.
The main home comprises three bedrooms, one-bathroom, stylishly renovated kitchen, study nook, two living areas, expansive north facing alfresco entertaining overlooking saltwater pool and beyond across property; and the studio comprises kitchenette living/bedroom, bathroom and private deck.
Soaring ceilings, banks of louvres, hardwood timber floors in main living/dining, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, dual vanities and large walk-in shower in main bathroom, gas cooktop, glass splashback, delightful garden views from all rooms, along with unique timber features including double entry doors sourced from a fire brigade hall in Brisbane - are all attributes of the home that enhance comfort, charm, and warmth.
If you've dreamed about living a self-sustainable lifestyle, there is a lot here to please, with eco-friendly features such as solar hot water, solar power, tested drinkable bore water, and rainwater tanks. Grow your own fruit and vegetables, collect free range eggs from the super-sized chook house - and embrace healthy fulfilled living whilst minimising your carbon footprint.
Infrastructure on the property includes extensive fencing including dog fencing around the home, tanks, and a 9x6 powered shed/man-cave. The gardens around the home are beautifully manicured and well-established with a variety of fruit and native trees; and there is also a dam on the property.
Six of the 10 acres is forested and home to abundant wildlife and bird species; make sure you take the camera when out exploring to capture those special moments when you come across the perfect photo opportunity. If you are a nature enthusiast, then you will be in heaven here.
Located in the stunning Noosa Hinterland, just minutes from the Habitat Noosa Restaurant and Micro Brewery Complex on Lake Cootharaba, Elanda Point for access to the Noosa Ever Glades, five minutes to Boreen Point and only 20 minutes to Tewantin, you simply could not be better positioned. All this bliss, tranquility and majesty can be yours to call home.
• Architect designed living in Noosa Hinterland
• Charming home + separate self-contained studio
• 10 resplendent acres - forest + manicured gardens
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate living areas
• Renovated kitchen in main home + kitchenette
• Expansive north facing alfresco entertaining deck
• Sparkling saltwater pool to keep cool & refreshed
• High ceilings, timber features including flooring
• Abundant louvres & glass for outlook & breezes
• Solar power, solar hot water, rainwater tanks 33k litres
• 9x6 powered shed, dog fencing, chook house
• Fruit!! Cherries, Lemons, Mandarins, Limes,
125 Finger Lime, Mango, Banana, Pineapple, Chilli,
Passionfruit, Pears, Peaches.
• Private, peaceful setting with pristine surrounds
• Just minutes to the lake, restaurant and brewery
• 20 minutes to Tewantin, 25 minutes to Noosa